Saturday, April 12, 2008

Good Morning!!!!!


That's right I get up early on a Saturday morning to blog while I eat Green Eggs and Ham! Ok the Eggs aren't green and I have little bite sized Pancakes to accompany my eggs instead of Ham...but same idea! Ha! Actually, last weekend we had breakfast with some friends of ours and I ordered French Toast with Strawberries and Whipped Cream...it was the highlight of my day and sooooooooooo very delicious. I love Strawberries. In fact I love Fruit of all sorts, veges not so much but what person does? I'm actually not a picky eater and will try something at least once if it appears to be edible. No fear factor contestant here. Although, I will be heading out soon for my weekend jog along the river...which is actually more like a fast walk...I'm not a big fan of jogging but I think that's just because I'm not great at it. It helps alot that Richard comes along to encourage me as I crawl along the ground wheezing for air. One day as he so tells me I'll be able to run for longer than 5 mins. I don't see it happening soon but if I can bike 2 hours a day then this whole jogging thing should be a breeze, right? I guess time will tell.

No comments: