Thursday, April 10, 2008

Hip Hoppin'

It's true there are times I enjoy nothing more than to ponder life and just listen to music. Right now I'm listening to some chilled out tunes by Tonedeff. For many a year I have been thinking that Hip hop has died and that there is nothing left but Shit-hop. Such is not the case and if one is willing and able there are some dope groups out there. Some groups I have recently discovered:
Fat Jon, People Under the Stairs, Kid Headphones, Nujabes, Binary Star, Giant Panda to name a few.

To add to my love of the Hip Hop genre is the group Jabbawockeez. Seriously I watched these fly dudes illustrate music on America's Best Dance Crew (and additionally whatever I could scrounge on the web). It's amazing to watch these guys dance, so creative and inspiring. As well, Kabba Modern is another group I totally love to watch dance. Their attention to detail is off the wall! Much Music actually has full eps. of America's Best Dance Crew on their site. It's totally worth checking out!!

No comments: